header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Looking back, this past weekend seemed more productive than it actually was at the time. I shouldn't be so hard on myself sometimes.

My contribution to Thanksgiving dinner was dessert! I made pumpkin spice cupcakes, with cream cheese frosting and decorated them with candy acorns made from baby snickerdoodle cookies, and Hershey kisses. Yes! I plan to share the recipe with you!

Untitled

Here's Odie on Thanksgiving with his fancy Thanksgiving bow.

Untitled

On Friday I took down all the harvest decor and started putting out Christmas decorations! I crocheted this gingerbread house about two years ago.

Untitled

And I made pumpkin maple fudge. It turned out good! Another recipe I'll share soon!

Untitled

I finished my Yummy Puff Stitch Scarf, and posted the free pattern here!

Yummy puff stitch scarf!

I made a fancy new Christmas garland to decorate the house with. And will post the DIY soon too!

Untitled

And I finished my boot cuff pattern! Also available for free soon!.

Untitled

And on Sunday we went wine tasting for New Jersey Wine Trail Weekend.

Wine trail weekend!!!

Hope you all had a great long weekend and happy Thanksgiving! In case you weren't counting, that's two recipes, one DIY and one free crochet pattern that will appear on the blog soon, so I hope you check back!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you had me at pumpkin spice cupcakes! They look YUM. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkin spice cupcakes sound tasty! And I really like the idea of using hershey kisses and snickerdoodles as acorns.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete