Worsted weight yarn in your choice of colors
6.5 mm crochet hook
Hot glue gun
- Attach the yarn to the hanger to one side of the hook by reaching under the hanger and drawing up a loop. Yarn over with both the loose and working and end and draw through.
- Continue single crocheting around the hanger, putting your crochet hook under the hanger like it was the loops of your crochet work.
- Crochet up and around the hook, and fasten off.
- Use a bit of hot glue to secure the yarn from sliding off the end of the hook.
- Cut about eight inches of yarn, and tie a bow around the base of the hook.