- It's fun to say.
- I'm big on bringing my lunch and snacks from home, and was tired of wrangling a bunch of tupperware containers.
- It helps me eat a variety of food for lunch.
- It prevents me from doing things like leaving my whole container of hummus in the fridge at work over the weekend.
- I can only eat what I bring with me.
- It's like Lunchables for grown ups.
- Packing it at night take awhile but it saves time in the morning.
- I can photo document my life in lunch for when I need healthy lunch inspiration!
I've gone as far as to make a set on Flickr. Plus the Laptop Lunch website has lots of great inspiration galleries.
Clockwise: Salad with beets and goat cheese, pretzels with hummus, Kashi soft bake cereal bar, strawberries, veggie pizza!
Clockwise: Amy's minestrone soup, half a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, half a piece of banana bread, mango and pineapple, salad with strawberries & pecans with dressing on the side.
Clockwise: Crunchy things: Cheddar bunnies, pretzels, tamari & seaweed rice cake, yogurt for mixing with granola, celery on the side, salad with dressing on the side.