header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bento Living!

Here's why I wanted a Laptop Lunch Box:

  1. It's fun to say.
  2. I'm big on bringing my lunch and snacks from home, and was tired of wrangling a bunch of tupperware containers.
  3. It helps me eat a variety of food for lunch.
  4. It prevents me from doing things like leaving my whole container of hummus in the fridge at work over the weekend. 
  5. I can only eat what I bring with me. 
  6. It's like Lunchables for grown ups.
  7. Packing it at night take awhile but it saves time in the morning.
  8. I can photo document my life in lunch for when I need healthy lunch inspiration!
I've gone as far as to make a set on Flickr. Plus the Laptop Lunch website has lots of great inspiration galleries.

Pizza plus some healthy stuff

Clockwise: Salad with beets and goat cheese, pretzels with hummus, Kashi soft bake cereal bar, strawberries, veggie pizza!

Untitled

Clockwise: Amy's minestrone soup, half a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, half a piece of banana bread, mango and pineapple, salad with strawberries & pecans with dressing on the side.

Untitled

Clockwise: Crunchy things: Cheddar bunnies, pretzels, tamari & seaweed rice cake, yogurt for mixing with granola, celery on the side, salad with dressing on the side.

1 comment:

  1. These boxes seem to make lunch more fun. Something about the compartments...
    And i agree with you about making lunch the night before; always thankful in the morning when there's one less thing i have to do when im rushing around

    ReplyDelete