I do choose certain points in time to "start" things however. It just makes sense in my mind, and I think to a lot of people. I find things like "next week" or "next month" more manageable than "this year I will..."
Plus I need to set small goals, and commit to them on a rolling basis. So not in any order at all, here is what's running through my head lately.
- Use reusable shopping bags. I used to do this... I need to try to make it a habit
- Use at least one of these appliances, once a week, every week:
- Slow cooker
- Ice cream machine
- Bread machine
- Maintain at-home manicures. Really, I can't let my nails get all chipped and stuff, that's unprofessional, and I prefer them to be pretty.
- Organize everything. This is SO HARD to keep up with! It needs a very LONG cycle.
- Get an awesome water bottle or two. My office stocks plastic water bottles. What? I need a good, big water bottle or two I can fill at home and use all day for drinking water and tea. If anyone has any suggestions, throw them my way please.
- Read and crochet every day.
- Budget. Save. I use Mint.com, which only really helps if I remember to use it.
- Be a good vegetarian. I need to stick to my vegetarian food groups.
- I'm not pretending to be a cooking blog, or any sort of blog for that matter, but I think I'm almost getting pretty good at cooking vegetarian meals alongside omnivore meals, so I want to share that.
- Stick with my Etsy shop, without great expectations, even if it doesn't deliver as hoped.
- Find a damn yoga class and go to them regularly. This has more to do with where I live as opposed to my commitment.
- Be a good bunny and greyhound momma. Lots of pets, walks and exercise.
Here's some Instagraming so I don't seem so boring.
Fog lately, all day, every day | Finishing projects
Perfecting a crochet slipper pattern | Why green tea is awesome