header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Last Week Through Instagram

Good morning! Good news, I've joined Bloglovin! Please follow me!

Another weekend come and gone, here's how this past week looked through Instagram. You can also view them through Webstagram, my name is lookforkim.

Last Sunday Dave and I popped into an antique shop in town that recently changed locations. This was a pretty tablecloth folded over a railing I found beautiful.

Pretty antique handmade tablecloth

January 23rd was Odie's one year anniversary of coming to live with us in his forever home. For his anniversary, I washed all his blankets, and let him lie in them fresh out of the dryer.

Happy 1 year anniversary in your forever home Odie! Enjoy your fresh-out-of-the-dryer blankies!

The week before we had around 6 inches of snow then it warmed up and rained so it was very foggy. This is the fog lifting at the end of my street on my way to work.

Fog lifting, safe for now.

Dinner. Ginger stir fry with tofu, broccoli, scallions and brown rice.

Ginger stir fry

Secret crochet project. I've been crocheting in my car during my lunch all week.

Surprise

Three cheese mac n cheese with cauliflower and broccoli.

3 cheese mac n cheese n broccoli n cauliflower...with veggiesaurus bacon, hm

My coffee and oatmeal mugs, how I start every morning. This was the morning before epic bridesmaid dress shopping trip.

Every morning

Sunday morning. Odie's back to sleep already.

More naps

No comments:

Post a Comment