Pumpkin Maple Fudge
Adapted from Sugar Crafter
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 cup pureed pumpkin
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 bag (4.4 oz) mini marshmallows
3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Line a 12 x 8 baking dish with foil, letting it hang over the edges.
- In a large sauce pan, whisk together the sugars, butter, evaporated milk, pumpkin, and spices.
- Bring to a foil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling for 10-12 minutes or until the candy thermometer registers 235 degrees Fahrenheit – soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in the white chocolate chips, then the marshmallows and maple syrup.
- Stir until melted, and then immediately pour into the prepared pan.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- To cut, lift the foil from the ends of the dish.