header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Envy: Travel Destinations

I haven't had the fortune to travel very much yet. I've been to Canada and Mexico but that's pretty much the extent of it for now. These are a few places that top my travel list.

Igloo sedona
jamacia ireland


  1. Hotel Kakslauttanen in Finland
    I desperately want to see the Northern Lights. But they rarely reach down here in New Jersey, so I'm afraid I might have to go to them. They are commonly seen within the Arctic Circle and high Northern latitudes, especially in winter. This is troubling because I am not built for that kind of weather. But then I found Hotel Kakslauttanen where you can stay in a cozy glass igloo and sky watch all night! Map it.
  2. Sedona, Arizona
    Aside from the beautiful red rock formations, Sedona, Arizona is home to mysterious energy vortexes. "To ancient Indian tribes, the red rock valley of Sedona was sacred land only to be used for special rites and ceremonies. Long ago, they establised the locations of focused power, the vortecies. A vortex is a giant magnet of energy - positively and negatively charged - where the energetic lay lines of the earth's field converge." (sedonavortexconnection.com) Many visit these vortexes for inspiration and a spirtual experience and connection to the Earth's energy. As a dedicated yoga practioner, I'm dying to go there too! Map it.
  3. The Caves in Negril Jamaica
    The Caves in Negril Jamaica is on my list because I have actually earned enough points purchasing Aveda products to qualify for a short stay there. Instead of the beach, the resort is cliffside and super romantic with precious cottages as accommodations. I'm in love. Map it.
  4. The Castles of Ireland
    I don't have a favorite castle (at this time, anyway), I just know I want to visit Ireland and soak up the history and the countryside. So here's a list of 10 castles worth visiting! Map it.
Safe travels friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment